Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2014

SPOOKTACULAR!



Hi everyone, Keeley here and today I am here to share another creation with you all. 

Today I'm here with a Spooktacular card using the very spooky image from Jehanne Silva Freimane called Emo Mummy Girl

I have cut the "house, boo and bats" with my Silhouette Cameo and I have used "Lovely Fence" from Magnolia Doohickey and the Tree is a Spellbinders Die.  I have also distressed the edges with a Memory Maker edger tool.

 The papers are from Michele R Design's Digi collection named Halloween.




Thank you for stopping by today I do hope you have enjoyed my card, and remember do visit our Facebook Page for more Inspiration and to chat with fellow crafter's!

You can find more of my cards by visiting my blog HERE.

Hugs..





2 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic and clever idea Keeley! I love it!
    Hugs,
    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is freaking beautiful !!
    Great use of dies ....
    XX Christa.

    ReplyDelete